MINISTRY OF FOOD AND AGRICULTURE (MOFA) ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES FOR THREE MONTH INTENSIVE TRAINING IN VEGETABLE PRODUCTION UNDER GREENHOUSE AND IRRIGATION TECHNOLOGY AT AKUMADAN AND BAWJIASE TRAINING CENTERS
The Government of Ghana through the Ministry of Food and Agriculture has secured funding for the training of the youth in the use of greenhouses for the production of local and exotic vegetables. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated youth who are highly interested in producing vegetables for both the local and export market. Application are invited from qualified persons for enrolment into the 13-week training programme beginning from 18th January,2021.
The applicant should;
- Have a minimum of a Diploma in General Agriculture.
- Have completed National Service.
- Must be “from ages 21 to 35 years”
- Should be physically fit for practical agricultural activity.
- Demonstrate high interest in agricultural production.
- Be willing to engage in vegetable production as a source of livelihood.
- Be willing to abide by the code of conduct of the training center.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- The government will provide free accommodation, feeding and tuition during the training period.
- Trainees may constitute themselves into well-organized groups after training and be assisted to source for loans from financial institutions to undertake their own production.
- Trainees can take advantage of the numerous interventions by the government for the youth in agricultural production.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit their applications including CVs and photocopies/ scanned copies of certificates (Education and National Service) to:
Human Resource Manager
P.O.Box KLA 30408
Applications should be submitted before: 21st November,2020.
The Interview dates will be updated to you.
NB: Not a Job Vacancy and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.